“Nocturne by talented author Angela Cameron crosses the boundaries of severall genres to produce a tale that will keep you reading while looking over your shoulder if you are alone …”
That’s the review that made my day today! Check it out at http://bookreviewsonly.blogspot.com/2009/03/nocturne-by-angela-cameron.html
I’m hosting the loop today at Whipped Cream Reviews. Marianne & Judy are going to be giving away prizes to people who participate in the chat!!
Here are the details:
There is a virtual “basket” of prizes – winner’s choice may include (number of actual prizes given away contingent upon number of people participating — so tell your friends, your family, strangers you see on the street…the more people who play, the more we’ll give away):
1. Your choice of book from our Library Thing selection (http://www.librarything.com/catalog/LASR)
2. A FREE animated banner from Goddess Fish Promotions (www.goddessfish.com)
3. A six-month cover or banner ad on any of the LASR/WC title and genre pages
4. A FREE book trailer from Goddess Fish Promotions
5. Your choice of eBook from any of our Publisher sponsors (LASR list may be found here: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/LASR/sponsors.htm and WC is here: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/sponsors.htm )!!
Every comment earns you an entry. Prizes given away between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern time.
I will also be giving away prizes. So get chatting! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whippedcream2/
My interview is up just in time for St. Patrick’s Day at Whipped Cream Reviews. I had a great time chatting with the ladies there about writing and the Blood & Sex series. Stop by and take a look at: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/interviews.htm
Tomorrow I’ll be the guest on their blog, too. Come on over to chat with us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whippedcream2/ I’ll be giving away lots of great prizes!
Stop by http://nightowlromanceblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/angela-cameron-on-vampires.html
to chat with me about why we find vampires so irresistable in fiction. I’m looking at the psychological ties to the dark creatures and what they mean to us.
I’d love to talk to you!
I have no idea who this guy is but…wow! The eyes. That sexy grin.
Le sigh. Yes, he’s very inspiring for my vampire characters. Very inspiring.
I welcome information on who he is.